SET-XP10 High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive
SET-XP is an epoxy-based high-strength anchoring adhesive. SET-XP is a 1:1 ratio, two-component anchoring adhesive for anchoring and doweling into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked) applications.
- Design flexibility — permitted for sustained load performance at elevated temperature.
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65°C).
- Recognized per AC308 to be used for rebar development and splice length design provisions of ACI 318.
- Approved for installation with vacuum-drill bit system without further hole cleaning. See Code Report (ESR-2508) for approved system.
- Easy hole-cleaning — no power-brushing required.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Threaded rod anchoring and rebar doweling into concrete and masonry
- Recognized per AC308 to be used for rebar development and splice length design provisions of ACI 318
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Multiple DOT listings