HSUR46 Skewed 45 Joist Hanger
The HSUR/L are 45°-skewed hangers designed to support large joist members or double I-joists in wood construction. These heavy U-shaped hangers encapsulate the top flange of the joist, so no web stiffeners are required for standard installation. The HSUR and HSUL hangers are identical except that they are skewed 45° to the right (HSUR) and the left (HSUL), respectively.
- Features obround nail holes on the acute side, allowing nails to be easily installed parallel to the joist
- These hangers cannot be modified but will accommodate a 40°- to 50°-skewed joist
- Features positive-angle nailing for engineered wood sizes to prevent wood splitting and to speed installation
- Available with the A2 (acute) flange turned in to accommodate end-of-wall installation for solid sawn sizes only (HSURC or HSULC)
- 14 gauge
- Galvanized. Some products available in ZMAX® coating or HDG; see Corrosion Information.