PBS66 Standoff Post Base
The PBS is designed to provide a secure connection between a post (or column) and concrete in projects including decks, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These post bases are elevated 1" to avoid contact of the wood post with standing water to help prevent rot at the post end.
- Provides a 1" standoff between post and concrete that meets code requirements
- Embeds in wet concrete before the concrete has cured and is designed to install flush with the concrete surface
- Embossment in the vertical straps provides increased strength
- Optional fastening with either nails or bolts
- See table
- Galvanized. Some products available in ZMAX® or HDG coating. See Corrosion Information.