APB44R Adjustable Post Base Rough (Carton of 8pcs)
Outdoor Accents® adjustable post bases secure the post or column to concrete and are perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These post bases are part of our Outdoor Accents Mission Collection® and feature decorative edges with a southwestern flair that bring design elegance to your outdoor living areas. ZMAX® galvanized steel with a black powder-coat finish provides corrosion resistance.
The APB post bases install with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw and patented hex-head washer (sold separately) — the only approved fastener solution for Outdoor Accents connectors. This screw and washer combination provides a decorative bolt-like connection, with the installation ease of a screw. APB models include a 1" standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot caused by moisture.
- Designed to meet stringent building codes for seismic or high-wind events
- Slotted for adjustability
- Features 1" standoff to help prevent rot at post end
- Outdoor Accents side plates available (see APBDSP)
- Fastener holes are slightly offset to help prevent fastener interference
- Nominal and rough post sizes: 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10
- See table
- ZMAX® with black powder coat; APB88 and APB1010 standoff base — ZMAX only