ETIPAC2G10 Crack Pac Injection Epoxy
Crack-Pac injection epoxy is designed to repair cracks in concrete ranging from 1/64" to 1/4" wide in concrete walls, floors, slabs, columns and beams. The mixed adhesive has the viscosity of a light oil and a low surface tension, allowing it to penetrate fine to medium-width cracks in dry, damp or wet conditions with excellent results. Resin is contained in the cartridge and hardener is contained in the nozzle.
- Dispenses with a standard caulking tool, no special dispensing tool needed
- Clean and easy to mix
- Seals out moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion and flooring from moisture damage
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to restore strength
- Non-shrink material resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals
- Meets the requirements of AASHTO M-235 and ASTM C881, Type I, Grade 1, Class C
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Pressure injection
- Gravity feed
- Underwater pressure injection
- Resin — dark purple, hardener — clear/amber, mixed: light amber. The color of epoxy will change from amber to dark purple during the cure process and then fade back to light amber within a few weeks of installation.